Wednesday 8 March 2017

Wednesday Minion - The End is Near!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Wednesday, we are almost there, almost to the end of the challenge.  I can see almost everyone slowing down as the weeks and months of mad painting have started to take their toll, I know I have slowed down a lot lately as I have met my goal and and am running out of steam.


For this week, the second last Wednesday of the challenge we have only a few entries but more may trickle in over the day.  We will see.  We do have one points bomb to enjoy though, so that's good!

Anyway, see you next week!








3 comments:

  1. I have to say painting fatigue is setting in...

    I'm actually looking forward to doing terrain. That never happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Challenge is like a marathon. You have to reserve a bit in the tank for the final sprint. THEN you can move on to terrain. Buck up! Not much longer. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if it was painting or just normal fatigue that was hitting me the past two weeks, but I was definitely slowing down.

    ReplyDelete