Monday 14 March 2016

The final Theme Round, 'Risk Taker' is now up in the Theme Gallery.


I'm going to keep this brief as we've had a long day on the road, but I wanted to get this up as soon as possible for you to enjoy.

I'm delighted to announce that our final theme round, 'Risk Taker' is now available for viewing on the Theme page. We have a wonderful assortment of entries for your viewing (and reading) pleasure, so  please get a refreshment and delight in our final theme entries of the Challenge.

Unfortunately, my time has been taken up with life and work so sadly I couldn't get an entry ready for this round. Nonetheless, to celebrate the theme and to set the tone, I've headed this announcement with my first entry of the season: the great Roman 'risk taker', Julius Caesar as he is about to cross the Rubicon.

After your visit, please take the time to vote for your favourite entries. The voting can be done on the right sidebar or by following this link. Voting will close Saturday at 11:45 pm.

Thanks you and Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Crikey, that was quick, oh great Snowlord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word - these are up earlier than expected! Some superb entries in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Curt but realy you should try getting a full nights sleep once an a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As with the others earlier than I expected. And what high quality all round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost missed this as I thought it wouldn't be up until late tonight.

    Get some sleep tonight Curt as I suspect there will be an avalanche of posts ahead!

    ReplyDelete